Melting Glass & Design into Function and Beauty! - CLICK ON EVENTS FOR CLASS INFORMATION AND EVENTS
RSS

Recent Posts

Challenges balancing my art and my real job......
Special Event Plates and Bowls
New beginnings.....

Categories

In the beginning
New Releases!
powered by

My Blog

New beginnings.....

OMG!  I am so excited to start this business with you in mind.  I started out just like you.  Attended a 2 hour session in a friend's garage.  That's all it took!  I was hooked!  I had done lots of stained glass over 20 years ago and then life happened.  My tools were all put into storage boxes and they followed me through life.  Now with two wonderful boys now grown, and two step sons and grandson's later, this is all happening through the love and support of my wonderful husband.

My love of glass has always been there.  It just hasn't been able to resurface until now that I feel most settled in my life.  I'm now 52 and lovin' the life I've created with my husband John.  I work a full time job from home - from our 20 acres in the Washougal River Gorge.  We moved out here 4 years ago and love the seclusion and beauty of nature that surrounds us.

We built a huge shop when we moved out here and without any questions asked, he built this beautiful studio for me.  I can't help but want to share it with you.

Looking forward to sharing my love of glass with you and allowing you to express your artistic element!

55 Comments to New beginnings.....:

Comments RSS
jackie on Wednesday, May 22, 2013 8:11 PM
Do you serve coffee or tea ? Do you have polka dot glass ? Do you have Kermit green or Miss Piggy Pink ? Inquiring minds want to know. We are proud to say we know you... keep up the inspiring work Shirls. Doug wants to make a sconce for each side of our bed with the triumph logo :) Love to you, j and d

Shirley on Thursday, January 30, 2014 8:24 PM
Yes Jackie, I do serve coffee, tea and snacks! And I'll even serve wine if I can get a group of 4 or more women to my studio for an evening event!! Next time you're in town!!

alfreed siang on Sunday, September 22, 2019 7:19 PM
Hello everyone, my name is Alfreed siang  i am here to say a big thank you to my doctor DR OLU who helped me enlarge my penis.i have never had a happy relationship in my life because of my inability to perform well due to my small penis, due to frustration,i went online in search of solution to ending my predicament and than i came across testimony on how DR OLU has helped them, so i contacted him and he promised to help me with penis enlargement,i doubted at first but i gave him a trial and he sent me the product which i used according to his prescription and in less than a week,i saw changes in my penis and it grow to the size i wanted and since then,i am now a happy man and no lady complains again about my penis.if you also need the services of my doctor,you can also contact him on his email..drolusolutionhome@gmail.com   or his whataspp is +2348140654426

b on Sunday, February 16, 2020 3:01 PM

1Pro Moving & Shipping Company Vancouver

Address: 2120 Kingsway #102, Vancouver, BC V5N 2T5
Phone: (604) 721-4555
Province: British Columbia

Moving from/within Vancouver, BC? We’re here for all your moving, packing, and storage needs. At Two Small Men with Big Hearts, our movers have extensive experience moving people and their possessions within and out of the area.
Best Movers in Vancouver, BC - Small Moves Vancouver, Your Local Movers LTD, Citymove - The Original, Papa's Moving, Easy Around Moving, Go Truck Go.

Julia Psychic Toronto Studio

Address: 1721 Bloor St W, Toronto, ON M6P 1B2
Phone: (416) 769-6266
Province: Ontario

Toronto Psychic RALPH'S BIO. Ralph's an insightful second-generation Tarot reader with 30-years experience. He's also the Founder of the Psychic Brunch. Toronto event with talented psychics, mediums, tarot readers, & fortune tellers. Book entertainment for your party, function, fair, expo or agency.

Carpet Cleaning Maple Ridge

Address: 11869 223 St #3, Maple Ridge, BC V2X 4J5
Phone: (778) 536-5267
Province: British Columbia

Carpet Cleaning Maple Ridge offers the best professional Maple ridge carpet cleaning services to both residential and commercial customers. We provide a through deep cleaning of your carpets, upholstery, tile and grout and other specialized areas utilizing the most technologically advanced tools and solutions in the market today.

Pest Kings Wildlife & Pest Control Newmarket

Address: 12, 16715 Yonge St Suite 403, Newmarket, ON L3X 1X4
Phone: (647) 988-5034
Province: Ontario

ENVIRONMENTAL PEST CONTROL. Best Pest Control in Newmarket, ON - York Pest Control, Quality Affordable Pest Control ... “Offering professional, licensed wildlife and pest control services. Asian Lady Beetles, Bed Bugs, Box Elder, Earwigs, Moths, Millipedes, Silverfish, Firebrats, Ticks, Pantry Pests, Carpenter Ant, Cluster Flies, Cockroaches, Fleas, Honey Bees, Extraction, Mice, Pine Seedbugs, Rats, Spiders, Wasps, Hornets, Wood Cockroach

Yelp! websites on February 8, 2020 11:01 PM
Fall is Here Yelp!

Karrie Kaiyala on Thursday, May 23, 2013 9:12 AM
Your work is amazing! I can tell you first hand, once you've decided to go for it nothing will stop you. You are glowing and it's about time, my friend.

Marian on Friday, June 7, 2013 7:06 AM
What a creative side of life. I'm so excited for you to be able to immerse yourself in something you so love....God bless and go for it! We'll be up one of these days to visit.

Shirley on Thursday, January 30, 2014 8:33 PM
You're welcome to come out anytime. Just call first. And bring a few friends and we'll make it a party!

Janelle Brown on Thursday, January 30, 2014 1:00 AM
I'm very happy to hear about your art glass studio. I've wanted to work with glass for many years, but didn't have the means. Your right, life does happen! Funny thing, I've had an incredible need to craft and be creative lately. Maybe it comes down to me time.. but I look forward to trying your craft class. Thank you!

china shop clothing online on Thursday, April 17, 2014 10:32 PM
E-commerce B2C product sales totaled $142.5 billion, 4 representing about 8% of retail product sales in the United States. 20 The $26 billion worth of clothes sold online represented about 13% of the domestic market, 21 and with 72% of women looking online for apparel, it has become one of the most popular cross-shopping categories.

kostenlose Wett Sites on Tuesday, August 12, 2014 4:29 PM
Gerade merken 1 wichtig Faktor auf alles bis schliesslich Einkommen in Ihre / Konto dann die gewagte Versprechungen Ansprueche gemacht mit der Beratung Anbieter gerade , dass genau. Top bewertet im Web bieten Ihnen viel von Moeglichkeiten .

Try THESE Guys Out on Wednesday, August 13, 2014 9:08 AM
Heute , Wetten ist weitgehend gesteuert und ausserboerslichen den ganzen Weg hinunter zu a Mindestbetrag Buehne . Es ist wirklich ein weiterer Koeder die wird die Ursache Sie gross erhebliche Verluste und es ist nicht wert wuerdig das Gluecksspiel.

Best Wedding Photographer in Jaipur, on Monday, September 1, 2014 12:11 AM
Thanks for sharing the whole information with us.

Event Organizer In Jaipur on Monday, September 1, 2014 12:11 AM
Great post, what you said is really helpful to me. I agree with you anymore.

strony internetowe on Thursday, October 23, 2014 6:58 AM
When enhancing the condominium lights should take How to decorate a functional hall

Tad Tackett on Friday, October 24, 2014 7:11 AM
Nice blog, you have some very useful stuff for your website visitors to relish. Good luck with it, thankyou, Terry Tradesman.

telicando marafecco on Thursday, November 20, 2014 6:39 PM
Buchmacher - das Sportwetten ist einer der gehoert zu den Schwergewichten in der Offshore-und Wettangebot fuer was good tolle Boni. telicando marafecco http://telicandomarafecco24.com telicando marafecco

réplicas de relojes on Saturday, November 29, 2014 7:36 AM
Oben im Internet versorgen Sie mit viel von Loesungen. réplicas de relojes http://www.replicarelojesrapido.com réplicas de relojes

réplicas de relojes on Saturday, November 29, 2014 9:51 AM
Absolut sicher viel , sie scheitern bis beschaeftigen sich mit . réplicas de relojes http://www.replicarelojesrapido.com réplicas de relojes

Plumb on Tuesday, January 3, 2017 7:19 PM

anonymous on Saturday, December 29, 2018 5:20 AM
good
Reply to comment

international-benchrest.com on Wednesday, January 2, 2019 7:00 AM
Although it’s a new beginning but gradually once you are in a field you can learn a lot about new things.Just keep sharing more stuff.Thank you so much.

papersplanet on Saturday, January 26, 2019 1:40 PM
OMG! I am so excited to start this business with you, New wave fitness is a wonderful blog and massage chair is very helpful for this purpose. I have read this post and have collected lots of information about painting on it so thank you so much for sharing such great info.

custom writing review on Saturday, February 2, 2019 2:03 PM
life does happen I ve had an incredible need to craft and be creative lately. Maybe it comes down to me time.Thanks for sharing the whole information abut the business..

tableclothsfactory on Friday, May 31, 2019 9:21 PM
New beginnings.....

proessayreviews.com on Monday, June 3, 2019 4:14 AM
If it is new beginning then I liked it.haha.Well you know how to grab audience with your attractive post titles.Thank you so much for this.

wholesale eyelashes on Tuesday, June 4, 2019 2:02 AM
New beginnings.....

write my assignment for me on Friday, June 14, 2019 5:34 AM
It is a long article however unmistakably portrayed. It's what I'm experiencing in my life. This sort of data is significant for those of us who are searching for a change.
Reply to comment

https://www.studio13glassart.com/blog/2013/05/20/New-beginnings.aspx on Thursday, June 20, 2019 6:29 AM
Buy best USA made cat5e plenum, cat6 plenum Cables, Fiber optic Cables ,Coaxial cables and network management tools.

latest movie jackets on Saturday, June 22, 2019 3:32 AM
Incredible post. Articles that have significant and savvy remarks are more agreeable, at any rate to me. It’s fascinating to peruse what other individuals thought and how it identifies with them or their customers, as their point of view could help you later on.

500-901 exam questions answers on Sunday, July 14, 2019 9:57 PM
Ace4sure is the website that deals in preparation material for the exam for many years. According to my exposure and research, this is the right platform where you can get exact exam dumps.

picdove on Friday, July 19, 2019 9:29 PM
wow its amzing. i like your post. you are using the very attractive image in your thumbnail. I hope it will be a good story. Keep up the good work.i like your website.great work

Do My Essay For Me on Tuesday, July 30, 2019 6:22 AM
There were times throughout my life, entire years when outrage showed signs of improvement of me. Grotesqueness turned me back to front. There was a sure fulfillment in harshness. It was remaining outside.

Jack on Thursday, August 8, 2019 11:04 PM
Interesting post. I Have Been wondering about this issue, so thanks for posting. Pretty cool post.It 's really very nice and Useful post. Thanks playground tiles

Darren Bravo on Friday, August 9, 2019 11:00 PM
Thanks, it is a nice website. I enjoyed reading it. Very thanks again. I am really enjoying reading your well written Information. custom packaging boxes in au

Pamelaa on Sunday, August 18, 2019 12:22 PM
I am glad to visit read this post. Other posts are also very well. Keep it up and keep sharing. brazilian english news

Lara on Friday, August 23, 2019 11:28 AM
I have read many blogs but this blog is very effective and valuable. I am very impressed with your work. I hope you will soon share your next post about this discussion. Thanks for sharing and keep sharing. matthew henry commentary

Hamz on Saturday, August 24, 2019 6:42 AM
Thanks for sharing these information with us! This is a excellent website matthew henry commentary

Remove password windows 10 on Thursday, August 29, 2019 10:48 PM
this is great to use this site because this can learn us how to remove password in window 10.

dissertation methodology sample on Wednesday, October 9, 2019 1:59 AM
Hope your business will rise, you do your best. I hope one day I will buy some pair of glasses from your shop.

CompTIA security on Friday, November 1, 2019 1:03 AM
Dumps4Papers is a leading IT certifications Dumps provider company. We provides top quality practice Questions for almost 100+ vendors including Cisco, CompTIA, Oracle, HP, Microsoft, juniper, SAP and Symantec etc. We Provides effective preparation source in forms of PDF Practice Questions.

cheap methodology writing services on Monday, November 11, 2019 3:35 AM
Through time, I only found more evidence that big things start from little ones.

ken on Saturday, January 18, 2020 6:00 PM
Hello friends, I'm a little ashamed to tell such a story. But I would like to share with you a great resource. I've had problems since my sexual organ was too small. I've been worried about this and tried to rectify the situation by means of pumps and tablets. Because of the tablets, which I ordered, I had complications and I was in the hospital for some time after that I gave up trying to increase my penis. But once I found Dr adam herbal cream. My first result was: plus 3 centimeters after 2weeks of usage. If you want to know more details and how you can enlarge your penis bigger, I recommend you to contact Dr adam today, email address adamokpoko@gmail.com or add him on whatsapp line +2348151731392.

order dissertation abstracts on Monday, January 20, 2020 12:09 AM
How cool it is to read about your hobbies. We all love the seclusion and beauty of nature that surrounds us.

Useless Websites on Saturday, February 8, 2020 1:58 AM
New beginnings..... Useless Websites

best golf clash clubs/a> on Tuesday, February 11, 2020 2:41 AM
Thanks for sharing these information
Reply to comment

Writing a results chapter of a dissertation on Tuesday, February 18, 2020 11:16 AM
Thank you for sharing. It's very interesting story. You have a wonderful husband.

amna on Thursday, February 27, 2020 9:07 AM
If so, then there is no need to worry anymore because in this article we will explain how to opt for a dissertation service that will guarantee your degree.healthzonetips.com

cervical dystonia cure on Wednesday, March 4, 2020 1:12 AM
Thanks for sharing your work. I now need to add some interactivity to the offline map, so that a user can get info after clicking on a point. Pain Management Institute

Funny Wifi Names on Tuesday, March 17, 2020 4:00 PM
What's incorrect with making use of somebody else's net link to surf the internet? Just the possibility of attaching to a WiFi network that has been deliberately configured by a cybercriminal to draw in unsuspecting users with the intention of taking their exclusive details, such as passwords and also bank card numbers.

Eyal Nachum on Wednesday, March 18, 2020 9:37 AM
Eyal Nachum is a fintech guru and a director at Bruc Bond. Eyal is the architect of the software that SMEs use to do cross-border payments.

Eyal Nachum on Friday, March 20, 2020 11:53 AM
Dr. Eyal Nachum is a senior cardiologist working in Heart Transplantation Unit, Sheba Medical Center, Ramat Gan, Israel.

Eyal Nachum on Friday, March 20, 2020 1:18 PM

eli and elm coupon on Wednesday, March 25, 2020 9:11 PM
It is imperative that we read blog post very carefully. I am already done it and find that this post is really amazing.

cosplay happy coupon on Wednesday, March 25, 2020 9:12 PM
I visit your blog regularly and recommend it to all of those who wanted to enhance their knowledge with ease. The style of writing is excellent and also the content is top-notch. Thanks for that shrewdness you provide the readers!

amna on Thursday, March 26, 2020 5:20 AM
There are many other alternatives to hotels that equally provide the same comfort, and service,Alternatives to Flixtor